- 320g Spaghetti pasta
- 150g pancetta, diced
- 1 small onion, peeled, finely chopped
- 8 ripe plum tomatoes, roughly chopped, if in season, or use 1 tin of chopped plum tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Pecorino cheese, or Parmesan cheese
- 1 fresh or dried red chilli, finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large sauce pan heat salted water over high heat until boiling. While waiting gently fry onion in a non stick frying pan with 3 – 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. The water should be boiling at this point so add the pasta. Cook spaghetti for about 10 minutes (check cooking instructions on package).
- While pasta is cooking, add the pancetta to the onions and cook until browned. Next, add the tomatoes. Bring mixture to the boil and lower the heat. Add chopped chilly and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Allow the sauce to simmer for few minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Once paste is cooked and ready, drain and add to the pan with tomato sauce, stirring well to combine all the ingredients. Place pasta on the plate and sprinkle well with grated Pecorino (or parmesan) cheese. Serve immediately.
Tip – Set tomatoes on the tray, making sure they are not touching, near kitchen window to let them ripen. Do not refrigerate tomatoes as chilling spoils their texture and aroma.
Securing something you have paid hundreds or even thousands for makes a lot of sense. Choose the best gun safe here.
The good best beard oil product reviewed.
Tip for how to stop cats from spraying – Is the box cleaned frequently?
Look at magic card tricks, maybe some will be good for you.
What cordless drill do you need?
This is the best air purifier please read the full review at the linked website.